History of Richmond Municipality
Mary Thompson Virtual Exhibit - Image 119
An early home built on Lulu Island and owned by J. McMyn. -- 1923.
All images in this sequence were taken in 1923 by Mary Thompson for her school history project on Richmond.
Go to page 19 to view image and text
Go to previous image / next image
Return to main exhibit page