History of Richmond Municipality
Mary Thompson Virtual Exhibit - Image 121
An old house on the Island, the property of Mr. Fairman. -- 1923.
All images in this sequence were taken in 1923 by Mary Thompson for her school history project on Richmond.
Go to page 21 to view image and text
Go to previous image / next image
Return to main exhibit page