Customer ServiceThe Customer Service section is part of the Finance and Corporate Services Department and is the first contact for all City Services. Whether your inquiry is by phone, in person or by email we act as a resource and referral Centre for information for the City of Richmond.
At the Customer Service Counter you can:
- Receive Garbage & Recycling information & pick up recycling box and bags.
- Purchase Garbage Tages or a Garbage Disposal Voucher.
- Make inquiries and submit applications to the Zoning Clerk for zoning, development applications, variences, signage, business licences, and towing permits.
- Purchase or view all City maps.
- Use a computer to access the Richmond Interactive Map (RIM)
- View and purchase building plans and survey certificates if available.
- Pick up a Leisure Services Guide, or other information brochures.
- Make payments for business licences, property taxes, commercial decals and City parking tickets.
- Purchase and submit City tenders and quotations.
- Enquire about the rental of City Hall Meeting Rooms.
- View current career opportunities.
- Enquire about City Hall Tours.
- View or pickup Agendas and Minutes for various City meetings.
- View bench mark and elevation books.
- View B.C. Assessment microfilm to find: assessed value of property, owners name and legal description.
The City is continuously striving to develop new ways to improve service delivery to you. Your feedback is very important to us.
If you would like to comment on any aspect of our City services, report a problem to a service department, or request a service, please use the Customer Feedback form provided, or contact the Manager of Customer Service, through the Information Centre at: firstname.lastname@example.org.Service Directory
Contact information for over 500 City Services can be found in the City of Richmond Service Directory which is available online in the Contacts Us section of this website. Use the keyword search or alphabetical index to quickly find the service you are looking for.