Register for Winter and Spring 2017 programs now!
There are still lots of fun camps and programs for all ages and interests. Check out the programs with space available by clicking on the Spring Break 2017 Programs.
Cross-register* for programs offered at any Richmond community centre, aquatics and arenas facilities, the Richmond Nature Park and Britannia Shipyards.
*exception Cultural Centre.
Here are some tips to make your registration process easier
Review the Parks, Recreation and Culture Guide and have a back-up plan
Have a list of back-up programs in case the one that you want is full and you have to waitlist.
Special Tip: You can always add a name to a wait list, there’s no charge for this option. Experience shows that often people get in from a wait list so be sure to add your name.
Have all of your numbers ready
Ensure that you have an account with the City of Richmond set up and that you have all of your numbers ready:
- Client and Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card number with expiry date
- Course Number(s) from the Parks, Recreation and Culture Guide
Don’t have an account or don’t know your Client ID or PIN? Just call 604-276-4300 Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm or call or visit a recreation or cultural facility during opening hours.Choose how to register 1 of 3 ways
- Online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at www.richmond.ca/register
- By phone by calling the Registration Call Centre at 604-276-4300, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
- In person at recreation and cultural facilities (Note: debit, cheque and cash are also accepted when registering in person)
We encourage customers to contact the Registration Call Centre, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm to receive a refund or to withdraw or transfer from a class or program. Customers may choose to contact the facility offering the class if withdrawing outside of Registration Call Centre hours.
Please note: refunds, withdrawals and transfers cannot be processed online
For further guidelines, open Refund, Withdrawal and Transfer Guidelines.
Parental Consent Form
Download the Parental Consent Form.
Arena and Aquatic Schedules and Sport Field and Rental Information
Call 604-276-4300 to speak to a Registration Call Centre Customer Service Agent Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.