55 +/ Seniors
At Cambie Community Centre 55+ Seniors Services, we are committed to enhancing the quality of lives of seniors by offering a wide variety of leisure and recreation opportunities in a welcoming and inclusive environment.
Seniors Coordinator: Linda Simpson, 604-233-8372
|Drop In Programs|
|Drop In is free with a $11.00 (includes GST) activity pass|
|Monday||Coffee and Tea||1:00 pm - 3:00 pm|
|Tuesday||Table Tennis||8:45 am - 10:30 am|
|Wednesday||Cribbage||12:30 pm - 2:30pm|
|Thursday||Board Games||1:00 pm - 3:00 pm|
|Friday||Knitting Group||10:30 am - 1:00 pm|
- Tai Chi
- Luk Tung Kuen
- Indoor Walking Club
A wide variety of programs and services are offered at Cambie Community Centre and the East Richmond Community Hall for those 55+ years. Visit Program Registration to register online and see the Recreation and Culture Guide for a full list of programs, services, events and drop-in programs that do not require registration.
Other programs include:
- Bingo - last Monday of the month from 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Out trips - various dates and times
- Book Club - first Wednesday of the month from 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
- Movie - First Thursday of the month. Entry with Food Bank donation
- Wellness Clinics - held the first Monday of every month from 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (Second Monday if the first Monday is a statutory holiday)
The following services are provided:
- Free blood pressure testing available with retired registered nurses who are available to discuss other health concerns.
- Bookings are available for reflexology, acupressure, massage, manicures, pedicures, reiki and hearing tests.
Please call 604-233-8399 to book an appointment.
Volunteering with Seniors
Volunteers are welcome to assist with programs and events. For more information on volunteer opportunities in Seniors programming call Linda at 604-233-8372 or go to https://icanhelp.richmond.ca.