Volunteers play an important role here at City Centre Community Centre…
There are many ways to contribute:
- Help plan and deliver preschool programs, seniors programs, school age programs and youth and preteens events
- Help plan and coordinate community-wide special events
- Volunteer on various committees
- Become a board member
To get involved or find out more, contact Zavi Swain at 604-204-8582 or check out https://icanhelp.richmond.ca.
Want to become a Volunteer?
The City of Richmond, along with our community partners, offers a wide variety of volunteer opportunities for students, adults and seniors. We're excited that you want to volunteer with us.
To get started, you must first register:
1. Visit: icanhelp.richmond.ca
2. Have an account? Log in! First Time? Click Login/Register
3. Click Volunteer as an Individual
4. Give your consent to register
5. Fill out all fields on the form
Searching for a Specific Program or Event?
Click on Opportunity Search. Select City Centre under By Facility. Sign up for an opportunity!
Specific opportunities are posted closer to the date of the program/event. Check the website regularly if you don’t want to miss out on opportunities!
For more information on volunteer opportunities at other facilities, refer to the Volunteer Opportunities page.