About HamiltonHamilton Community Centre
New expanded hours!
Monday to Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Sunday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Hours are subject to change. To confirm facility hours, call 604-718-8055.
Welcome to your Hamilton Community Centre
- 8,600 square feet of health and wellness programming space
- an entrance and lobby separate from the school entrance, to relax and connect with community members and neighbours
- a fitness centre with state of the art equipment
- three multipurpose rooms
- two meeting rooms
- an expanded reception and administration area
- public art that celebrates Hamilton's history
Hughes Condon Marler Architects led the planning and design of the 5,800 square foot expansion to the centre. This $5 million project was one of the City of Richmond's 2010 Capital Projects. A $1 million Recreation Infrastructure Canada Grant, as well as a $100,000 contribution from the Hamilton Community Association provided partial funding.
New programs for all ages
Follow are just some of the programs and services planned for the coming months. Check back often to see what else is being offered or visit Recreation and Culture Guide for details about our programs and services, events and drop in programs that do not require registration. To register online for scheduled programs visit Program Registration.
- a wide range of programs, including Boot Camps, Yoga and Zumba®, have been designed to help you meet your physical activity and wellness goals
- preschool and children's programs range from dance to sports to daycamps
- licensed preschool programs
- seniors' socials, line dancing and tai chi
- youth and preteen drop-in programs and out trips
- Saturday storytime and library service in the Rotunda
For other program and service listings refer to Fitness Schedules and Fees, Racquet Sports, Field Sports and Gymnasium Sports, Preschool & Out of School Care and the Calendar of Community Events.
For additional Hamilton Community Centre information, click on the links below: