55 +/ Seniors
The following 55+ years groups meet at Steveston Community Centre on a regular basis:
- Bingo - Tuesdays 12:30 - 3:30 p.m.
- Bridge - Fridays 12:30 - 4:00 p.m.
- Wellness Clinic - 1st Wednesday of each month
- BBQ's - monthly lunches during spring and summer
- Out trips - one per month (leaves from the community centre and travels to various locations around the Lower Mainland)
Volunteers are encouraged and welcome to assist with ongoing programs and special events.
For information on the wide variety of programs, events and services for those 55+ years, please refer to the Recreation and Culture Guide. To register online, please see Program Registration .
The following detailed programs and services listings can be found under Activities, Events and Schedules:
For more information, call Margie, Seniors Coordinator, at 604-718-8098.