Fitness Schedules & Fees
There are fitness centres in seven community centres and Watermania with each offering a variety of cardio and strength machines, free weights and strength, core and balance training equipment. Group Fitness classes are also offered at these eight facilities.
Group Fitness Schedules
2017 Winter - Spring Group Fitness Schedule - Cambie
2017 Winter - Spring Group Fitness Schedule - City Centre
2017 Winter - Spring Group Fitness Schedule - Hamilton
2017 Winter - Spring Group Fitness Schedule - South Arm
2017 Winter - Spring Group Fitness Schedule - Steveston
2017 Winter - Spring Group Fitness Schedule - Thompson
2017 Winter - Spring Group Fitness Schedule - West Richmond
Aquatic Fitness Schedules
2017 Winter - Spring Schedule
Group Fitness Class Descriptions
Fitness Class Descriptions
Aquatic Fitness and Aquasize Class Descriptions
Class Descriptions - Winter - Spring
Fitness and Drop-in Gym Fees
Personal Training Fees
Session packages are developed by a qualified Personal Trainer to help participants reach individual fitness goals safely and effectively.
|Personal Training Fees|
|# of Sessions||Cost (individual)||Cost (2-3 people)|
|1 session (1 hour)||$51.15||$76.75|
|3 sessions (1 hour)||$145.80||$218.70|
|5 sessions (1 hour)||$230.20||$345.30|
|10 sessions (1 hour)||$434.80||$652.30|
|10 sessions (30 minute)||$230.20||n/a|
|20 sessions (30 minute)||$434.80||n/a|
- The Pass or Visit Card must be presented to staff at each visit.
- The Pass is for the exclusive use of the Pass holder only (it is not transferable).
- Sharing visits on a Visit Card is allowed, but the Pass holder must be present.
- For Aquatics Family Visit Cards, an Account Client must be present.
- Facilities may close for maintenance and/or holidays during the term of the Pass.
- Facility hours are subject to change.
- Classes are subject to cancellation and/or change.
- A refund will only be considered if a permanent disability occurs, or if a client moves outside of the Richmond area. Proof may be required.
- A Pass extension will only be considered for medical reasons for periods of more than two weeks when a medical note is provided.
- Annual Pass Holders are permitted one vacation extension per year (during the effective dates of the Pass). Extensions must be requested prior to the start of vacation, and will only be granted for periods of more than two weeks, not exceeding one calendar month.
- A small fee applies to lost cards.
For registered fitness and wellness programs, view the
Parks, Recreation and Culture Guide.