Fitness Schedules & Fees
There are Fitness Centres located in six community centres and Watermania, offering a variety of cardio and strength machines, free weights and strength, core and balance training equipment.
Group Fitness classes are offered at six community centres and Watermania.
To find information on fitness centre hours, group fitness schedules and unique programs offered at each of the facilities, click on the links below:
- Cambie Community Centre
- Hamilton Community Centre
- South Arm Community Centre
- Steveston Community Centre
- Thompson Community Centre
- West Richmond Community Centre
Aquatic Fitness SchedulesFitness Fees
Fitness Fees and Drop-in Rates
Personal Training Fees
Session packages are developed by a qualified Personal Trainer to help reach individual fitness goals safely and effectively.
|Personal Training Fees|
|# of Sessions||Cost (individual)||Cost (2-3 people)|
|1 session (1 hour)||$48.00||$72.00|
|3 sessions (1 hour)||$136.00||$205.70|
|5 sessions (1 hour)||$216.00||$324.00|
|10 sessions (1 hour)||$408.00||$612.00|
|10 sessions (30 minute)||$216.00||n/a|
|20 sessions (30 minute)||$408.00||n/a|
|Plus applicable taxes.|
By purchasing this pass or visit card, you agree to and/or acknowledge
the following conditions:
- The pass or visit card must be presented to staff at each visit.
- The pass is for your exclusive use only. It is not transferable.
- Sharing visits on your visit card is allowed - but you must be present.
- For Aquatics Family Visits Cards - an Account Client must be present.
- Facilities may close for maintenance and/or holidays during the term of your pass.
- Facility hours are subject to change.
- Classes are subject to cancellation and/or change.
- A refund will only be considered if a permanent disability occurs, or if a client moves outside of the Richmond area. Proof may be required.
- A pass extension will only be considered for medical reasons for periods of more than two weeks when a medical note is provided.
- Annual pass holders will be permitted one vacation extension per year (during the effective dates of the pass). This extension must be requested prior to the start of the vacation, and will only be granted for periods of more than two weeks, and not exceeding one calendar month.
- A small fee applies to lost cards.
For registered fitness and wellness programs, please see the
Parks, Recreation and Culture Guide.