Getting Richmond Moving
Grade 5 Active! PassThe Grade 5 Active! Pass is now available to Richmond residents registered in grade 5. The City and the Richmond School District work closely with private schools and home school parents to ensure that ALL students in grade 5 have access to the program.
This year's program runs to June 30, 2013.
Each pass includes FREE admission to:
- Drop-in swimming at Watermania & Minoru Aquatic Centres
- Drop-in public skating at Richmond Ice Centre and Minoru Arenas (skate rentals are extra)
- West Richmond Pitch & Putt with a paying adult
- Various drop-in programs at local community centres
To receive your Grade 5 Active! Pass, bring one of the following to your local community centre, swimming pool or ice arena after September 10, 2012:
- Registration form from the school you are attending
- Birth certificate or passport showing that you are either 10 years old as of December 31, 2012
- Proof of Richmond residency