This free guided walk series is for people of all ages and fitness levels and is led by the Richmond Fitness and Wellness Association. Come connect with other walkers in Richmond.
- Meet 10 minutes before scheduled time as walks begin on time
- Walks include a warm up and cool down as well as light stretching
- Don't forget a hat and sunscreen
- Walks happen rain or shine
- Walks can be up to 1 hour long and are approximately 4 to 5 km in distance
- Walk at your own individual pace
- First Aid and volunteer walkers are available on each walk
- Parent(s) with strollers are welcome
- The following walks are pet friendly (dog off-leash areas): Shell Road, Sea Island, South Dyke and Horseshoe Slough
Walk, Tour & Talk
In conjunction with the exhibition Andante (a walking pace), Walk Richmond and Richmond Art Gallery present Walk, Tour & Talk on Saturday March 9.
Walk, Tour & Talk poster
Walking Route Resources
For maps and details on many of the walking trails around Richmond, click on the PDF maps below or visit the Trail System Map.