Payment Due Dates and Discounts
All property owners receive Utility Bills. This includes owners of single-family homes, apartments, townhouses, as well as industrial, commercial, institutional and agricultural properties.
Utility Due DatesDetermine what type of service you receive:
- Flat rate (billed once a year) OR
- Metered utility (billed quarterly)
The Meter Utility payments are due on a quarterly basis:
- Quarter 1 (Jan - Mar) due date in June
- Quarter 2 (Apr - Jun) due date in September
- Quarter 3 (Jul - Sep) due date in December
- Quarter 4 (Oct - Dec) due date in March of the next year
Residents qualify for a 10% discount if payment is received on or before the due date. The net amount shown on the bill includes the discount.
If you do not pay your utility bill on time you will lose your 10% discount.
Avoid postal delays by registering with My Property Accounts to receive your property tax and utility bills by email.