The Richmond Cultural Centre has two spaces available for rent -- Performance Hall and Atrium – for private functions, workshops, craft sales, performances, recitals, concerts, exhibitions and more. Please review the brochure, below for details:
Room Rental Brochure
- Room rental requests must be made at least two to four weeks in advance.
- Space is not guaranteed or considered booked until full payment is received.
- A damage deposit is due with each rental ($500 or equal to the rental fee, whichever is higher).
- Insurance is required for all rentals.
- Rooms are available for rent during the following hours, barring holidays:
- Mon-Fri: 9:00am-8:30pm
- Sat & Sun: 9:00am-4:30pm
Cultural Centre Performance Hall
Available only for arts, culture and heritage-related uses, this space features specialized lighting, soundproofed walls, tiered seating, a large open floor space and A/V equipment. Maximum capacity: 120 people
|Basic Room Package||$300 per block*|
|Performance Hall A/V Package||$200 per day|
* Each rental block is a minimum of 4 hours.
This space offers a view of the Plaza with floor-to-ceiling windows and is suitable for interactive programs with access to portable white boards and flexible seating. Maximum capacity: 65 people.
|Basic Package||$150 per block*|
|Portable A/V Package: Portable Projector & Portable PA System||$75 per day|
*Each room rental block is a minimum of 4 hours.
Request A Rental
Select the blue button below and complete the online form to request a rental of any of the room in the Richmond Cultural Centre.