Community Working GroupThe Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services Community Working Group was established by Council in April 2003.
The Working Group's Terms of Reference were to make recommendations to Council on the Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services Master Plan and the renewal of the parks, recreation, and cultural services delivery system.
Members consisted of the following volunteer representatives:
- Council of Community Associations (3)
- Richmond Sports Council (1)
- Richmond Chinese Community Society (1)
- Richmond Heritage Commission (1)
- Child Care Development Board (1)
- Community Arts Council (1)
- Intercultural Relations Committee (1)
- Richmond Community Services Advisory Committee(1)
- Seniors Advisory Council (1)
- Councillors Bill McNulty and Harold Steeves - as non-voting Council representatives
- Community members at large (2)
- Richmond Committee on Disability (2)
- City youth (1)
In 2004, the Parks, Recreation, and Cultural Services Renewal Community Working Group disbanded after completing their work in the Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services Master Plan process.