Register now for fall programs!
A PDF version of the Fall Parks, Recreation and Culture Guide is available here: 2018 Fall Guide.
for online registration of recreation programs
3 Tips to Make your Registration Process Easier
#1 - Prepare
Browse through the Parks, Recreation and Culture Guide (paper or online) or search webreg and select the programs you want to register in. Ensure that you have an account with the City of Richmond set up and that you have all of your numbers ready:
- Client and Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card number with expiry date
- Course Number(s) from the Parks, Recreation and Culture Guide
Don’t have an account or don’t know your Client ID or PIN? Just call 604-276-4300 Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm or call or visit a recreation or cultural facility during opening hours.
#2 - Have a back-up plan
Have a list of back-up programs in case the one that you want is full and you have to waitlist.
Special Tip: You can always add a name to a wait list, there’s no charge for this option. Experience shows that often people get in from a wait list so be sure to add your name.
#3 - Choose how to register 1 of 3 ways
- Online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at www.richmond.ca/register
- By phone by calling the Registration Call Centre at 604-276-4300, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
- In person at recreation and cultural facilities. Note: debit, cheque and cash are also accepted when registering in person
Refunds,Withdrawals and Transfer Guidelines
We encourage customers to contact the Registration Call Centre, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm to receive a refund or to withdraw or transfer from a class or program. Customers may choose to contact the facility offering the class if withdrawing outside of Registration Call Centre hours.
Please note: refunds, withdrawals and transfers cannot be processed online
For further guidelines, open Refunds, Withdrawal and Transfer Guidelines.
Parent Consent Form
Download the Parental Consent Form.
Arena and Aquatic Schedules and Sport Field and Rental Information
Call 604-276-4300 to listen to the daily recording of Arena and Aquatic schedules or Sport Field and Rental Information or speak with a Registration Call Centre Customer Service Agent Monday to Friday, 8:30 am-5:30 pm.