55 +/ Seniors
At Cambie Community Centre 55+ Seniors Services, we are committed to enhancing the quality of lives of seniors by offering a wide variety of leisure and recreation opportunities in a welcoming and inclusive environment.
Seniors Coordinator: Linda Simpson, 604-238-8372
|Drop-in is free with a $13.00 (includes GST) Seniors Facility Pass|
|Monday||Coffee and Tea||11:00 am-1:00 pm|
|Table Tennis||8:45-10:30 am
Note: times may vary
1st & 3rd of the month
Note: times may vary
|Wednesday||Cribbage/Card games||12:30-2:30 pm|
|Friday||Knitting Group||10:30 am-12:00 pm|
The following programs are also included with a Facility Pass with registration required:
- Book Club - 1st Wednesday of the month, 10:00-11:30 am
- Tai Chi - Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday mornings
- Luk Tung Kuen - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday mornings
- Indoor Walking - Thursday, 10:00-11:00 am
- Mahjong - 2nd Wednesday of the month, 9:45-11:45 am
- Speaker Series - Thursdays - see Parks, Recreation & Culture Guide for information
- Seasonal Outtrips - see Parks, Recreation & Culture Guide for information
2nd Wednesday of the month 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Free blood pressure testing available
- Bookings are available for holistic services, (reflexology, chair massage, shiatsu, reiki, hand and foot treatments)
Please call 604-238-8399 to book an appointment. Appointments can be made one month prior starting at 8:00 am.
A wide variety of programs and services are offered at Cambie Community Centre and the East Richmond Community Hall for those 55+ years. Visit Program Registration to register online and see the Parks, Recreation and Culture Guide for a full list of programs, services, events and drop-in programs that do not require registration.
The majority of the Seniors' programs are held at the East Richmond Community Hall, 12360 Cambie Road.
Volunteering with Seniors
Volunteers are welcome to assist with programs and events. For more information on volunteer opportunities in Seniors programming call Linda at 604-233-8372 or go to https://icanhelp.richmond.ca.