55+/Seniors Programs and Services
The City of Richmond Seniors Services and community partners together offer a variety of recreational, wellness, cultural, educational programming and social opportunities for those 55 years and older. Programming that reflects the changing needs and diversity of seniors aims to keep the community healthy, active and productive.
Programs and services for those 55+ years are offered at eight community facilities, including the Seniors Centre at Minoru Centre for Active Living. Visit a community centre page below for specific programming details.
- Cambie Community Centre
- City Centre Community Centre
- Hamilton Community Centre
- Seniors Centre at Minoru Centre for Active Living
- South Arm Community Centre
- Steveston Community Centre
- Thompson Community Centre
- West Richmond Community Centre
City-Wide 55+/Seniors Services & Initiatives
Visit City-Wide Services for more information about the services and initiatives listed below and available for those 55+ years old.
- Wellness Clinics and Holistic Health Services
- Community Leisure Transportation (CLT)
- Shopping Bus Service
- Seniors Events
- Multilingual Seniors Guide
- Seniors Information and Referral at Richmond Caring Place
Seniors Centre at Minoru Centre for Active Living
Visit Seniors Programs and Events for more information about programs and services offered at this facility.
Events & Initiatives
Visit Seniors Week (early June), National Seniors Day (Oct 1) and the Positive Aging Campaign (Oct 1-7) for more information.