Steveston Community Centre
Sat & Sun: 8:00am-6:00pm
The Steveston Community Centre and adjacent park are located in Steveston on the north side of Moncton Street between No. 1 Road and Railway Avenue. Facilities include the Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre, the Steveston Martial Arts Building, a gymnasium, several multipurpose meeting rooms, a fitness centre, games room, table tennis area, a squash court, spin (indoor cycling) room, three indoor tennis courts, two outdoor courts, a lacrosse box, two softball diamonds, playground, picnic area and a waterpark.
The Steveston Outdoor Pool and the Steveston Public Library are also located on the same site as the Steveston Community Centre.
Sports & Fitness
Visit these pages for more information:
- About Fitness and Active Living Programs & Services - Personal Training and Registered Group Fitness Programs
- Fitness Schedules and Fees - Drop-In fitness, sports and racquet sports, Memberships, Add-On Fees, Personal Training Fees
- Fitness Centres - Hours, Contacts, Orientations and Consent Forms for Youth
- Racquet Sports - Options, Tennis, Squash and Pickleball
The Steveston Community Centre offers programs on-site at the following locations:
- Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre, 4255 Moncton Street
- Martial Arts Centre, 4251 Moncton Street
Visit the Facility Rentals page for City-wide rentals.
The Steveston Community Association, in partnership with the City of Richmond, offers a variety of events for the community to enjoy. Search the Calendar of Events to find events at this location hosted by the public, or other events throughout the City.
Visit the Volunteer page for community centre and City-wide volunteer opportunities.
Steveston Community Association
President: Alan Sakai
Vice President: Alan Clark
Treasurer: Jim Kojima
Secretary: Johanna Stewart
Contact/Information: 604-238-8094 or firstname.lastname@example.org.