Richmond, BC V6W 1K3 Map
Take a virtual tour Contact
Sat: 6:00am-10:00pm (Public Swim: 6:00-8:30pm; Women's Only Swim: 8:30-10:00pm; Fitness Centre: 6:00am-10:00pm)
Watermania is part of the Riverport Sports and Entertainment Complex and is easily accessible off of Highway 99 via exit 32, Steveston Highway east. This facility offers a complete aquatic and fitness experience all in one place with features that include:
- 57 metre competition pool with movable bulkhead
- 1 and 3 metre spring boards, plus 5 metre tower - call to confirm hours
- wave pool with interactive water play features - includes a large seahorse that pours water into a giant tipping bucket, a fun tot slide, and a variety of interactive sprayers and water wheels
- two exciting waterslides
- steam room and sauna
- two large whirlpools
- 3,000 square foot Fitness Centre equipped with cardiovascular, strength and toning machines, as well as free weights
- two air-conditioned multipurpose rooms, with a wood sprung floor, available for fitness classes, birthday parties, meetings and room rentals - Closed
The facility provides both universal and accessible change rooms and is fully wheelchair accessible.
The Watermania Sports Therapy Clinic (604-448-9616) and the Swim & Fitness Shop (604-277-1260) are included within the facility.
Watermania is a BCRPA Facility Excellence Award Winner and has been voted Richmond’s best family amusement centre.
Aquatic Services FAQs
Important notice - Waterslides
Due to safety codes and manufacturer's requirements, only "single riders" are permitted in any one waterslide flume. Parent and child "double riding" is not permitted. Note: Children must be 7 years of age or older and 1.2 metres tall to ride on the Watermania waterslides.
Joint Replacement Programs
Watermania offers registered pre- and post-operative programs for individuals having knee or hip replacements. The program, which includes land- and water-based exercises was developed in partnership with Richmond Health Services and helps patients improve range of motion and muscular strength before and after total hip or knee replacement. Physiotherapist referral is usually required. Call Donna Bishop at 604-238-8004 for more information.
Joint Replacement Recovery (JR2)