Canada Day & Steveston Salmon Festival
Thank you to everyone who took part in the Steveston Salmon Festival. Check back here in June 2024 for next year's details!
Steveston Salmon Festival is produced in partnership with the Richmond Agricultural and Industrial Society and the City of Richmond.
Information for the Community
Join us on Canada Day (Sat, Jul 1), as the Steveston Salmon Festival returns to full operations for the first time since 2019! There are so many things to do including:
- Watch the Kids' Bike Parade starting at 9:30am
- Enjoy the popular Canada Day Parade at 10:00am
- Pre-order and pick-up a Salmon Bake meal
- Try the cuisine at one of the Community Food Stations or food trucks
- Visit the Japanese Cultural Show, Horticulture Show or Art Show
- Stroll through the Marketplace
- Check out who's performing at the Cannery Stage, Spirit of Steveston Stage and Pop-Up Stage
- Drop in to the Tradeshow
- Watch for roving festival performers
- Bring the kids to Sammy's Fun Zone
- Enjoy the fireworks at Imperial Landing at 10:15pm
For a complete list of Festival activities and fun, visit Steveston Salmon Festival.
Information for Vendors
Planning is underway. If you’re interested in participating in the parade, community food booths or trade show, contact email@example.com.