During the summer operation of the Richmond Night Market, located at 8351 River Road (directly west of River Rock Casino Resort), traffic on No. 3 Road may be heavier than normal. Evening travel delays may occur in the area.
The Richmond Night Market runs from Friday, April 28 to Monday, October 9.
Hours of operation will be:
- 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.: Friday
- 6 p.m. to 12 a.m.: Saturday (April to August)
- 7 p.m. to 12 a.m.: Saturday (September to October)
- 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.: Sunday and Statutory Holidays
- 6 p.m. to 12 a.m.: Sunday preceding Statutory Holiday
To get to the airport or to Vancouver, the use of alternate routes, such as Dinsmore Bridge and Russ Baker Way, is strongly encouraged.
To other nearby City Centre destinations, including River Rock Casino Resort, the use of Great Canadian Way is recommended.
The Canada Line may also be used as transportation to the Richmond Night Market or other previously mentioned destinations.
For more information on traffic conditions during the Richmond Night Market, please contact the Transportation Department at 604-204-8707.