Richmond has not only been served by an excellent public school system but has also benefited from a vibrant private sector, reflecting the multicultural and multi-faith diversity of Richmond’s citizens.
Three children standing on a roadway to board the school bus.
City of Richmond Archives Photograph 1977 24 94.
Click on image to enlarge.
Explore the links below to learn more about Richmond's private schools.
In this section
- Richmond Christian Elementary School and Richmond Christian Secondary School
- St. Paul's Elementary School and St. Joseph the Worker Elementary School
- Muslim School of British Columbia
- Richmond Jewish Day School
- Choice School
- Cornerstone Christian Academy
- Richmond International High School and College
- Pythagoras Academy